Uninstallation Solidres for WordPress
For subscribers: if there are any installed non-core plugins (like Complex Tariff, Limit Booking ...), please uninstall them first before uninstalling Solidres plugin.
Using the WordPress Dashboard
A plugin is considered uninstalled if a user has deactivated the plugin, and then clicks the delete link.
To uninstall Solidres from your WordPress site, follow these steps:
1. Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2. In that menu on the left-hand side, click Plugins.
3. Now that you're on the Plugins page, you will be able to view all of the plugins that you currently have installed. Locate Solidres that you want to uninstall.
4. Click the Deactivate link below the plugin title. The page will reload after the deactivation process completes, and Solidres now appears as deactivated.
5. If you do not plan on using Solidres again, you can delete it. Click the Delete link that now appears below the plugin title. (you must deactivate it before you can delete it)
6. After clicking Delete. The Delete Plugin page opens, and a confirmation message displays asking you whether you’re sure you want to delete this plugin.
7. Click the “Yes, Delete these files and data” button.
If you plan to use Solidres at a later time, you can stop here!
The Plugins page refreshes and Solidres you just deleted is gone from the lists of plugins, with a message displayed at the top confirming the deletion of the plugin.
You’re done. That’s all it takes.
Using File Manager
Important: We recommend that you only resort to this method if you are unable to access your WordPress Dashboard.
- Login to the site via your FTP Program Log in to your Control Panel.
- Go to File Manager.
- Locate the /wp-content/plugins/ directory folder.
- Delete the folder Solidres.
And you’re done! Solidres is now removed from your WordPress installation